1. General Provisions
1.1 The Regulation defines the tasks, requirements for the site of the Scientific Research Medical-Social Institute (hereinafter referred to as the Institute), the procedure for organizing work on the creation and operation of the Institute’s website.
1.2 The functioning of the site is governed by applicable law, the Charter of the Institute, this Regulation, the order of the Rector of the Institute.This provision is subject to change and amendment.
1.3 The basic concepts used in the Regulations: the site is a learning, informational global network resource that has a well-defined complete semantic load. The site combines the process of collecting, processing, processing, placing information for educational purposes and interactive communication; it represents a reflection of various aspects of the institute’s activities; site administrator – an individual (group of individuals) who created the site and maintain its performance and maintenance in accordance with the order of the rector of the institute.
1.4 Information resources of the Site are formed as a reflection of various aspects of the activities of the institute.
1.5 The site contains materials that do not contradict the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1.6 The information provided on the Website is open and public, unless otherwise specified by special documents.
1.7 The rights to all informational materials posted on the Site belong to the institute and (or) the authors of the materials, except as specified in the agreements with the authors of the works.
1.8 When reprinting a link to information published on the site is required.
1.9 The concept and structure of the site is discussed by all participants of the educational process at meetings of the governing bodies and co-management of the institute.
1.10 The structure of the site, the site developers, the work plan for the development and operation of the site, the frequency of updating the Site, the form and deadlines for submitting a report on the functioning of the site are approved by the Rector of the Institute.
1.11 The overall coordination of the development and development of the site, the management of the operation of the site and its software and technical support rests with the Vice-Rector of the SD NIMSI.
1.12 Financing of the creation and support of the site is carried out at the expense of the financial means of the institute.
2. The purpose and objectives of the site
2.1 The site of the institute is created with the purpose of implementing information support for students , government bodies, local governments, organizations and public associations about the activities of the institute. The site is a representative office of the Institute on the Internet.
2.2 The creation and operation of the site is aimed at solving the following tasks:
– ensuring the openness of the activities of the Institute and coverage of its activities on the Internet; – creation of conditions for interaction of all participants in the educational and educational process: administration, educators, parents;
– prompt and objective information about what is happening at the institute;
– increasing the role of informatization of education, promoting the creation of a unified information infrastructure in the city;
– implementation of the exchange of information, transmission of experience between educational institutions;
– the formation of a holistic positive image of the institute.
3. Site structure
3.1 All site content is thematically divided into sections. This provision describes the approximate structure of information, the specific content is formed in working order. The current changes to the site structure are made by the Administrator.
3.2 Basic information (general information about the institute, relatively constant in time), posted on the website:
– home page;
– coordinates of the site administrator;
– information about the staff of the institute (administrative staff, teaching and other staff, list of vacancies);
– contacts of the institute (address, phone numbers, email address, location map);
– official information about the institute (details, full official name, information about the founders and parent organizations, official statistics);
– the main documents submitted in electronic form: license, certificate of state accreditation, regulations on the academic council of the institute, regulations on the website of the institute, description of the specialties for which training is being conducted;
– The history of the institute (a brief historical background);
– information on admission to the institute (admission rules, a list of necessary documents, preparatory courses, open days, materials for entering the institute);
– information about training activities (areas of study (profiles), programs, curriculum , schedule of studies, exam schedules, etc.)
– information on outside the classroom , after-hour activities of the institute (participation of the institute in projects, extra classes, circles, sections, events);
– information on additional education carried out at the institute;
– information about students (as agreed);
– information about graduates, graduate employment promotion services;
– publications about the institute in the media;
– information on the achievements of teachers and students of the institute;
– archival information (archival information, text and photo, video reports about past events).
3.3 Actual information:
– news (short messages on the main page);
– announcements of upcoming events;
– The results of various kinds of events.
3.4 Feedback and communication services:
– guestbook, personal account (user profile, messages, placement of files and publications)
– elements of distance learning support.
3.5. By placing on the website of the Institute are prohibited:
– information materials that contain calls for violence and forcible change of the foundations of the constitutional system, inciting social, racial, ethnic and religious discord;
– information materials discrediting the honor, dignity or business reputation of citizens or organizations;
– information materials containing propaganda of violence, sex, drug addiction, extremist religious and political ideas;
– any type of advertising, the purpose of which is to make a profit by other organizations and institutions;
– other information materials prohibited for publication by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
– information not related to education and the institution;
– discrepancies between the same information placed in different sections of the Internet site and elements of its design.
3.6 The textual information of the site of the Institute should not be grammatical and spelling errors.
4. Organization of the development and operation of the Site
4.1 The site administrator is a person who has access to editing materials on the Internet site. Appointed by order of the Rector of the Institute.
4.2 The site administration includes the Vice-Rector of NIMSI, heads of departments, computer scientists (programmer, engineer, specialists), may include other employees, teachers and students involved in working procedures to perform certain actions.
4.3 The administration of the site in its actions is guided by the regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic, the local documents of the institute.
4.4 The site administrator is personally responsible for taking actions using passwords to manage the site and for performing its functions.
4.5 Actual passwords for site management with brief instructions for their use are stored in a sealed envelope with each department head . Each time a password is changed, the site administrator is obliged to change the old password to the current one , and transfer to the manager within the requested time from the moment the passwords are changed.
4.6 Passwords are subject to mandatory change at each change of the site administrator and at each opening of the envelope with passwords.
4.7 Site administration functions:
– control over compliance with these Regulations;
– recognition and elimination of violations;
– timely update of information on the site (at least once a week);
– organization of the collection and processing of necessary information;
– transfer of visitors’ questions to their addressees and publication of answers;
– processing emails;
– solution of technical issues (creation of web pages, development of site design, implementation of software and technical measures to ensure the integrity and availability of information resources, prevent unauthorized access to the Site);
– preparation of drafts of local normative acts (and other documents) in the area of its competence, including drafts of the Regulations on the Institute’s website;
– request for materials from members of the teaching staff (provided by them in electronic form) for posting on the website of the Institute.
4.8 The site administration has all the powers necessary to carry out the above functions, has full site management rights, ensures quality performance of all types of work directly related to the development and operation of the site: design and change of design and structure, placement of new, archiving and deleting outdated information publishing information, developing new web pages, software and hardware support, implementing access control policies and ensuring security clarity of information resources.
4.9 The site administration consults the institute employees interested in posting information on the Site on the implementation of technical solutions and current problems related to the content of the relevant section (subsection).
4.10 Information intended for posting on the Site is approved by the site administration and / or the Rector of the Institute and provided to the Administrator.
4.11 Decisions and actions of the site administration, involving significant changes or affecting anyone’s interests, are recorded in writing.
4.13 The site administration is authorized to send, on behalf of the institute, via e-mail related to the site, messages transmitted for this purpose by the institute administration, responses to visitors’ appeals and letters regarding their competence.
4.14 The website of the institute may be developed by the institute or other specialized organizations on a contractual basis. If the site is developed by a third-party organization commissioned by the institute, its development is conducted in accordance with the requirements and criteria specified in this Regulation.
4.15 The site administration has the right to:
– make proposals to the administration of the Institute for the development of the structure, functionality and content of the site on the relevant sections (subsections);
– request information necessary for posting on the website of the administration of the educational institution.
4.16 The site administration is obliged to:
– perform their duties in accordance with the work plan for the creation and maintenance of the Site;
– submit a report on the work done.
5.1 The Rector of the Institute is responsible for the content of the information provided on the site.
5.2 The site administrator is responsible for:
– untimely placement of the information provided;
– non-operational measures to remove materials that do not meet the requirements of this Regulation;
– actions that entailed harm to the information resource, a malfunction or the possibility of unauthorized access to the site.
5.3 The teaching staff is responsible for:
– late submission of materials to the site administrator in order to post it on the site;
– refusal to participate in the forum site, advising all participants in the educational process in that part of the content of education, which concerns the personal responsibility of teachers.
6.1 General control over the performance of duties of the site administrator is assigned to the Vice-Rector for SD of the Institute.
6.2 The overall coordination of work on the development of the site and control over the performance of duties by persons involved in its content, updating and software and hardware support, is assigned to the site administrator.
7. Criteria and performance indicators of the site
7.1 Criteria and performance indicators are:
– speed of loading pages;
– site design and convenience for navigation;
– optimal amount of information resource;
– attendance and citation index;
– content and completeness of information;
– the number and quality of visitors and responses to them;
– the number of official publications, the work of students and teachers on the site;
– fullness of information personal pages of the Institute;
– efficiency of providing relevant information.
8.1 Technological and software tools for the use of the official Website on the Internet should provide access for users to familiarize themselves with the information posted on the Website, based on publicly available software.
8.2 To view the site should not be provided for installation on a computer user, specially created for this purpose, technology and software.
8.3 The user should be provided with visual information about the structure of the site.
8.4 The site can be hosted both on free hosting and on paid.