Vice-rector for research of SRMSI Ph.D., associate professor Narbaev Mirsadyk Rakhimberdievich held a seminar.
Objectives of the seminar:
1. Acquaintance of teachers with the main directions of the institute.
2. Help the teachers of selecting the theme of the research work.
3. Training the teachers and researchers skills of presentation and research work.
4. Teaching teachers the skills of presentation of researching and scientific discussion.
5. Discussion and preparation for the defense of research projects of teachers and graduate students.
Scientific- research seminar considered the following directions:
Short information was given to graduate students about how to enter to graduate school.
Ø Help the teachers and graduate students to have scientific supervisors.
Ø Furthermore, each department must select relevant directions of researching and have experimental work in the direction of scientific rresearch work.
Ø Discussion of personal plans of teachers and research.
Ø The teachers and graduate students were informed about how to write a scientific article.
Ø And graduate students should select literatures on chosen themes of researching and compiling bibliography.